Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Epicure Tasting Get-Togethers 101

Things to know about hosting an "Epicure Tasting Get-Together" with me:

1.  The BEST part of hosting is that you get to have some time to get together with friends and family - have a girl's night in, catch up with each other, relax and have fun.  We all know how precious time is these days - this is a simple way to get everyone together.  Epicure parties can also be a great way to easily host a bridal shower or housewarming party! 

2.  The second best part of hosting are all the benefits you receive for having the party and inviting your friends and family to try Epicure's wonderful products.  I had a hostess already in 2011 earn $900 in FREE Epicure products from a Tasting Party with sales of $2000.  WOW!!  (there were 15 guests at this party) 

Basicly, with party sales of $250 or more you will receive 10% of the total sales (before tax and shipping) in FREE product that YOU choose PLUS more!  Also, every month Epicure offers Hostess-only specials at a great deal.  Visit Epicure Hostess Benefits to see all the details!!   

*My average party sales are $750 - at this level you would receive at least $75 in free product of your choice, PLUS 3 items of your choice at 50% off, an exclusive tote bag, 2 free seasonings of your choice ($5.95 value each), 2 free dip mixes of your choice ($7.95 each) and 1 or BOTH of the monthly hostess specials. 

Hosting a Tasting Party is a great way to get the products you want for HUGE savings! 

3.  I make having a party REALLY EASY - I promise!  For a get-together all you need to do is invite your people, put out a few cut up veggies (seriously, even a bag of baby carrots, and a sliced up cucumber would work!), a couple of fruits cut up (apples work well), a bag of tortilla chips (Que Pasa are the best), small plates and napkins, and something to drink for your guests. (tea, coffee or a glass of wine - you decide)  I will do the rest! 

I can also work with you to create a "bigger" party if you have a lot of guests coming or would like to do a themed event.  I am very open and flexible, my goal is to make sure you have a fun and successful party. 

4.  What if you don't have very much space?  Not to worry - again I am flexible!  If you have a dining table that is perfect, kitchen islands work too.  If you don't have either don't worry, talk to me - we can make it work! 

5.  Who to invite?  Friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, school friends - really anyone who cooks would love Epicure products as they offer healthier alternatives to the things many of us are buying at the grocery store already.  I love that Epicure products are easy for non-cooks too...forget the pre-made stuff full of preservatives - anyone can make a great homemade meal if they have the ingredients to help make it fast and easy!  I will provide you with the invitations.

6.  How much time will it take?  An Epicure Party is usually 2-3 hours.  My portion of presenting to the group is about 30 minutes.  I like to leave lots of time for you and your friends/family to enjoy your time together.  If your guests choose to order any products they can come see me off to the side.  Once I'm done, I quietly go about packing up my display, while you sit and enjoy your party.  We will talk the following day about your benefits so that you don't feel rushed in any way. 

7.  Outside orders:  Before your party I will give you a few catalogues to share with anyone that can't make it to the party but is interested in seeing Epicure's products.  I will also give you some order forms so that you can collect orders.  These will count towards your party sales! 

8.  Ordering is easy:  The comfort of shopping at the party - no stores to visit!  I collect orders right there and there is a choice of cash, cheque, visa or mastercard as payment.  Orders typically take up to 14 days for delivery.  Once the product is shipped, it will come to you for distribution or pick-up by your friends and family that have ordered.  If there is someone living out of the area we can arrange for direct shipping for an additional charge. 

It was a party that initially led me to discovering Epicure - I really believe it is a great line of products and that proof is in their use in my own kitchen.  I love that they are a Canadian company too!  Doing these Epicure parties as a job now is fun for me because I honestly believe my customers are getting great value and quality, not to mention products that will make their meals healthier. 

If you would like more information on hosting an Epicure Tasting Get-Together please contact me:

Kris McLean-Rohani
kmr.epicure@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment