Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bring the tastes of Fall to your table with Epicure products...

Here is my list of the best of the best for Fall from Epicure Selections, you will find new, returning and favorites on there...if you have any questions please feel free to contact me - I am happy to answer them as well as to help you with new recipe ideas for your meals.  Enjoy!

Kris's Top 10 List of Favorite Epicure Products for Fall 2011

  1. NEW Cheeseball Seasonings - each jar makes 4 large or 8 small cheeseballs.  This is perfect for when you need to whip up a quick appetizer for home or taking to a party.  Definitely a holiday season must have!  Available in:  Tomato & Parmesan Cheese, Onion & Bacon, or Cran & Apple Cinnamon - $9.99 each.  
  2. NEW Turkey Gravy - I love the regular Epicure gravy so I am so excited to add this new variation to my list of must haves!  Use it for the perfect holiday turkey gravy or for dressing up a regular weekday chicken dinner.  One jar makes approx. 8 cups of gravy.  $10.99 
  3. NEW Yoga Tea - Chai lovers rejoice - this is a decaf version of your favorite comfort tea!  $14.99
  4. Sugar Grinders - If you are familiar with Epicure's sea salt and pepper grinders you will like these sweet versions.  Available in Maple Canadian Sugar or Cinnamon Sugar for $14.99
  5. Eclipse Coated Roasting Pan with rack - I bought one of these last year and I love it, easy to clean and the perfect size.  Last year Epicure sold out of these long before the holidays so be quick if you need one.  $89.99
  6. Pinot Noir Jelly  - available only in the Fall while supplies last.  Made from the grapes grown on Epicure's Vancouver Island Land Reserve.  This jelly is fantastic with anything and a gorgeous hostess gift.  $7.99
  7. WFD Tortilla Soup Mix - With the cooler weather I crave soup and this one is my favorite!  So easy to make into a meal by adding shredded chicken (you could buy a grocery store rotisserie chicken for this), shredded cheddar and some sliced avocado.  All you need to make the soup is a can of crushed tomatoes.  A bargain for $3.95
  8. Extraordinary Cheese Dip Collection  - it's back!!  The most popular gift set Epicure offers is here through the holidays.  $22.99
  9. Mulling Spices - this is a family favorite and one of my top selling products last fall.  Add it to apple juice and enjoy!  Only available until the end of December.  $14.99
  10. Herb and Garlic Dip Mix - I have to round out my list with my go to spice for seasoning meats, poultry, fish and those heavenly, oven roasted potatoes I make.  You can't go wrong with this for $7.95
Please contact me at kmr.epicure@gmail.com for how to order or further information.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment