Monday, April 18, 2011

Epicure Selection's April Specials and my Spring Challenge to you...

Here are the specials for the month of April:

1.  LEMON DILLY DIP MIX $5.95 (reg. $7.95)
My favorite of all the dip mixes and a staple in my pantry.  I make the most amazing salmon with a couple of spoons of this dip mix and low fat mayo - spread it on your salmon fillet and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.  You will be proud to serve this to guests at your table - it looks gorgeous and tastes amazing!  Serve it with some rice and vegetables.  You can also use this dip mix to season roasted potatoes - peel, cube and toss your potatoes with some olive oil and a big spoon of the Lemon Dilly and roast...yum!

2.  ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP $5.95 (reg. $7.95)
Other than it's basic recipe on the jar, I use this dip mix in my quiche - just sprinkle it in with your eggs, milk and shredded cheese - mix and pour into your pie shell.  I sometimes add chopped broccoli or asparagus too.  Bake and serve!  This dip mix is also good mixed with softened cream cheese and spread on toasted bagels.

3.  CLASSIC VINAIGRETTE $7.95 (reg. $9.95)
You will never buy bottled off the shelf salad dressing again after you try Epicure's dressing mixes - you will have no reason too because with a bottle of this Vinaigrette mix you can make lots of your own HOMEMADE and FRESH dressing.  Check out this article from Lance Armstrong's Live Strong website about a common vinaigrette dressing's ingredients:  http://www.livestrong.com/article/295516-kraft-red-wine-vinegar-dressing-nutrition-information/
You deserve better than you are buying from the grocery store - the convenience of dressing in a bottle is nice, but why not make your own bottle up for the week and treat your body to a healthier choice!  This Vinaigrette is my personal favorite and one of my top selling products.

4.  VEGETABLE BOUILLON BASE $7.95 (reg. $9.95)
Epicure's Vegetable Bouillon Base has only 40mg of Sodium per serving compared to Knorr Vegetable Bouillon has 830mg per serving!!! There is nothing else that I need to say - if you are using store bought bouillon bases you are loading your meals with unnecessary sodium.  I use this base when I stirfry vegetables to add more flavour to them without loading them with sauce or salt.  

Summer is coming...it's time to lighten up on the layers of clothing AND on what you are eating!

ARE YOU UP FOR MY SPRING CHALLENGE?
I challenge you to go for 7 days without eating any "processed"/"convenience" foods.  Think FRESH when you prepare your meals.  Ditch your bottled dressings, heat and serve pre-made meals, sauces in a jar, etc. for seven whole days and I will reward you with a 10% discount on your next purchase of Epicure products through me.  Send me an email and let me know if you would like to join the challenge:  kmr.epicure@gmail.com - the deadline for signing up is May 1, 2011.

*Please note:  You have until May 15, 2011 to complete the 7 day challenge.  Your 10% discount purchase must be made directly though me Kris McLean-Rohani - your Independent Epicure Consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment